Universal Presta Valve Aluminum Notubes Valve
Presta Valve Aluminum Notubes Valve
These tubeless valves are universal and have also been designed to work with tubeless tyre inserts. These durably-made valves are ideal for efficient inflation. The adapted head allows the tyre insert to sit on top of the valve, with the shape of the head allowing for easy inflation and deflation. Each valve has a removable core allowing you to get maximum air flow from your tubeless pump or CO2 cartridge.
The custom cap has been specially designed and has an integrated core remover for removing and tightening the core without any additional tools. The nut has also been designed so that you can get a good grip on the flat edges to firmly tighten the valve on the rim.
An O-ring is included and sits against the outside of the rim to prevent damage to the rim.
- Valve material: Aluminum alloy -Valve total length: 40 mm -Valve color: Anodized black - Valve weight :9g
- Anodized aluminum alloy Presta valve (French valve), ultra light weight, anti-rust.
- Round valve end, wrapped with rubber, suitable with most tubeless ready rim on the market. not compatible with UST rim.
- Delivered with lock nut to secure the valve on the rim and ensure optimum seal between rim and valve. - Rubber O-ring is also delivered with the lock nut, place the O-ring under the lock nut. Protect your tubeless rim from scratches while tightening the lock nut.
- Valve core can be removed. Allow installation of valve extender or inject tubeless sealant.