OG whipped cream recipe.
Numerous people have tried, tested, and loved it. Original creamy and fluffy whipped cream made the modern way.
Rather than whipping the cream by hand or using expensive mixing equipment to make whipped cream, we will be using the revolutionary whipped cream dispenser + Whipped cream chargers for this recipe.
Additionally, by combining the dispenser and charger, your whipped cream will last significantly longer than if stored in a bowl.
Consistent & fast results, every time.
(for 1/4ltr dispensers use half the amount)
- 1/2ltr Regular Whipping Cream.
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar (or to taste)
How to make whipped cream using cream dispenser:
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients together inside of the dispenser.
- Replace dispenser head
- Charge with one whipped cream charger and shake vigorously for 12 seconds.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Your OG whipped cream will last for upto 2 weeks when stored in the fridge.
- "Whipped cream dispenser giving runny whipped cream" - There are only a few factors as to why this would be happening.
- You are using a cream that doesn't have a high fat content.
- You aren't shaking your dispenser enough after charging your whipped cream.
- Your whipped cream isn't cold enough.