How to make baileys whipped cream.
Start with a basic whipped cream recipe and then add your Baileys! If you have a 1/4ltr dispenser just use half the ingredients.
- 1 pint regular whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- ¼ cup powdered sugar. (optional)
- 1 bottle of baileys
- Add a your ingredients to your whipped cream dispenser.
- add 25ml to 50ml of baileys to the mixture.
- Mix ingredients in dispenser
- screw on dispenser head.
- Insert 1 N20 chargers.
- Shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes prior to serving.
Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks!