Easy & The best Vegan curry sauce recipe.
There are many reasons why you will love this Vegan curry sauce recipe, This recipe is full of flavour. Using innovative and modern techniques it will be easy to repeat this recipe over and over again and achieve the same consistent delicious results, For little cost.
For this recipe we will be using a Whipped cream dispenser + Whipped cream charger. The pressure from the cream charger inside of the dispenser infuses all ingredients together instantly without compromising quality or texture.
- 10 ml sesame oil
- 10 g vegan margarine
- 40 g Onion, finely diced
- 5 g curry powder
- 6 g red curry paste
- 3 g sweet paprika powder
- 10 g tomato paste
- 200 ml vegetable stock
- 60 g Sweet potato, cooked
- 50 g banana(s)
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 1 tsp. Honey
- 6 g Herba Cuisine Basic Dry powder
- Sweat the sliced onion in the sesame oil and the vegetable margarine. Add curry powder, curry paste, paprika powder and tomato paste and roast it briefly. Add the remaining ingredients, except for the Herba Cuisine powder, and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Puree the entire mixture with a blender and mix in the Herba Cuisine powder.
- Season the sauce well and strain it straight through your funnel and sieve into your cream dispenser. Insert one cream charger and shake about 18 times.