How to make Chocolate mousse using N20 + N20 dispenser.
Chocolate Mousse may well be the ultimate chocolate fix! Rich and creamy, yet light and fluffy, one pot is satisfying but will always leave you wanting more. Fear not, create heaps of chocolate mousse in minutes using a cream charger & Whipped cream dispenser that is sure to leave fulfil you Chocolate mousse fix.
- 500ml regular whipping cream
- 5 tablespoons instant cocoa
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
How to make chocolate mousse using whipped cream dispenser:
- Insert and thoroughly mix together all of your ingredients.
- Screw on your dispensers head.
- charge with one N20 canister
- shake for 10 seconds
- Store in fridge for 30 minutes before serving.
Dispense as needed from your whip cream dispenser. Your chocolate mousse will last for up to 14 days when refrigerated - We both no it wont actually last more than a day after it has been created!