How to create Chocolate flavoured whipped cream using N20 + Whipped cream dispenser in minutes.
This one is for all of the chocolate lovers out there. Add delicious chocolate whipped cream to your deserts or beverages. Using N20 + Whipped cream dispenser create your whipped cream in minutes!
(For 1/4 ltr dispensers use half the quantities below)
- 1/2ltr Regular Whipping Cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons rich chocolate milk powder such as Nesquik chocolate powder
How to make chocolate whipped cream
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients together in your whipped cream dispenser.
- Screw on your whippers head tightly.
- Charge with one nitrous oxide charger.
- Shake intensely for 10 seconds
- Store in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving
Your chocolate whipped cream will last up to 14 days when stored in the fridge (If it lasts that long)