Follow this recipe how to make Amaretto whipped cream in minutes using whip cream chargers + N20 dispenser.
Amaretto whipped cream is perfect for topping off cocktails that include bailey's, Hot chocolates and other alcohol dessert's or beverages.
- 500ml regular Whipping Cream.
- 25-50ml Amaretto.
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Mix all of your ingredients together in you whip cream dispenser
- Screw on the whippers head tightly.
- Use 1 x Nitrous oxide canister to charge the whipped cream.
- Shake your dispenser for 10 seconds
- Store in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving.
There you have it, Delicious and firm yet fluffy Amaretto whipped cream created in minutes. Your creation will last for up to 14 days when stored in the fridge.