This fizzy summer beverage is surprisingly complex in flavour, combining rich coffee with refreshing citrus. Prepare a pitcher and begin the chilling process!
- 450 ml Cold Brew Coffee
- 220 ml organic orange juice
- 50 ml peach and passion fruit syrup
How to make orange cold brew coffee
- Pour all ingredients into your soda siphon and carbonate using 1x Soda Charger.
- Wait 2 minutes before opening.
- Instead of cold brew coffee, you can also use 150ml cold coffee (e.g. espresso) with 300ml cold water.
Pro tip: For that extra bit of fizz, cool the drink well and add your Co2 charger.