A small touch of rose will elevate an ordinary martini to new heights, enriching it with lovely and subtle floral notes before finishing it off with a nitro infusion that will send your senses into the stratosphere. This drink was inspired by the scents of summer gardens in full bloom, and it's perfect for any outdoor gathering.
The iSi nitro dispenser and iSi nitro charges are used in this recipe. Make small batch nitro drinks at home, with results just like the pro mixologist!
- 500 ml Cold Brew Tea (Berry)
- 100 ml watermelon juice
- 100 ml clear strawberry juice
- 20 g edible rose petals
- 20 ml Limettensaft
- 40 ml agave syrup
- 200 ml Martini
How to make nitro rose martini
- Stir in the Cold Brew Tea with the other ingredients and then pour through a Funnel & Sieve into the iSi Nitro whip.
- Charge with an iSi Nitro Charger, shake eight times.
- Pour straight into a glass.
Use a second iSi Nitro Charger for a more intense taste experience.