As the days become longer and the temperatures rise, there's no better way to appreciate the pleasures of summer than by venturing outside and preparing some genuinely delectable foods and beverages.
While there are plenty of boozy drink ideas to try this summer, the crisp and refreshing flavour of a non-alcoholic beverage can sometimes hit the spot in a way that very few boozy cocktails can.
The flavour profiles and texture of your beverage are enhanced when you add nitro to it!
- 200 ml Tonic water
- 200 ml Fanta
- 50 ml Monin Passion Fruit Syrup
- 80 ml Monin Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate
- 420 ml water
How to make fruity tonic nitro
- Stir the Monin Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate into the water and put all other ingredients together, then pour through a Funnel & Sieve into the iSi Nitro dispenser.
- Charge with an iSi Nitro Charger, shake eight times.
- Pour straight into a glass.
Use a second iSi Nitro Charger for a more intense taste experience.