Nitro cold brew coffee recipe.
Nitro cold brew is made by infusing the base brew with nitrogen to give it a rich, creamy head, similar to that of nitro draft beer such as Guinness.
Whilst the cold brew method makes the coffee less acidic, You can be sure this will be one of your new favourite daily beverages.
- 1L Water
- 80g Coffee, coarsely ground (100% Arabica)
- Add 80g of coarsely ground coffee to 1ltr of filtered water.
- Store your 1Ltr coffee concentrate solution in your fridge for 12-20 hours. The longer it is steeped the stronger it will be - This is not always a good thing. My preference is 15 hours, Personally^
- Filter your cold brew coffee concentrate into separate clean jar - Such as mason jar.
- Fill your iSi nitro dispenser with your 1ltr of Cold brew coffee.
- Screw on the head and use 1 iSi nitro canister
- Shake 10 times and you are ready to serve!
Your Nitro cold brew will last for up to 10 days when stored in your refrigerator. Dispenser with your dispenser up side down, into your cup as much/when needed.